This high-output system produces DRT's innovative CAT91, JCAT91, JCAT91R, SRP875 and CAT99 ends. The Vision III is a 3-out machine with production capacity of 2250 ends per minute, ideal for high volume applications.
- Superior tab material economics provides lower cost per 1000 ends
- Tab design simplicity and wear resistant materials reduce tooling costs
- One-piece polyurethane/Kevlar® transfer belt with one-year life means zero downtime for belt replacement
- Robust transfer design provides greater output up to 2250 epm at higher efficiencies
- Reduced maintenance for minimized downtime
- Swing-away tab stock feeder assembly makes it easy to access tooling from either side of press
- Servo-driven, swing-away downstacker allows complete infeed access
- Serpentine, belt-driven, sealed bearing downstacker feedscrew drive eliminates potential end contamination
- Universal tooling design allows quick changeover for 200-206 (50 to 60 mm) diameters
- Solid locators ensure positive end placement every index
- Easy-to-use interactive electrical controls
- Thermal control maintains accurate, consistent product specifications
- Load monitoring protection guards the press and tooling
- 100% inspection with on-board leak detection system
- EC compliant
All DRT End Conversion Systems are supported by a worldwide network of installation and service technicians.
Contact DRT to find out which End Conversion System is right for your EOE needs.