Designed for both beer/beverage and food pull panels, the Vision I is the most flexible beverage / food end system in the industry. The Vision I is ideal for manufacturers that require simplicity, short runs and quick changeovers to minimize conversion costs and reduce production downtime. Users can produce stay-on-tab ends, ring-pull tab ends and full panel pull ends - all with the same system.
- Robust transfer design provides greater output up 500 epm at higher efficiencies
- Quick changeover capability minimizes downtime between end size changes
- Universal tooling design allows economical changeover for 200-401 (50 to 103mm) end diameters
- One-piece polyurethane/Kevlar® transfer belt with one-year life means zero downtime for belt replacement
- Transfer system accommodates almost any end size
- Servo-driven, swing-away downstacker allows total infeed access
- Serpentine, belt-driven, sealed bearing downstacker feedscrew drive eliminates potential end contamination
- Adjustable downstacker components lower changeover cost
- Adjustable tab stock feeder easily accommodates various tab types
- Easy-to-use interactive electrical controls
- 100 percent inspection with on-board leak detection system
- EC compliant
- Steel or aluminum tab materials
- Available with 786D, D1500, flatback, CAT102, CAT99, two-finger, D1300 tabs
All DRT End Conversion Systems are supported by a worldwide network of installation and service technicians.
Contact DRT to find out which End Conversion System is right for your EOE needs.