With 2-out, 3-out, and 4-out capability and a capacity of up to 2000 EPM, the highly efficient Vision Food is ideal for high volume applications. Its long life non-metallic transfer belt eliminates production downtime due to belt failure. Wear-resistant tooling significantly reduces operating costs and increases uptime.
- Non-metallic, one-piece polyurethane / Kevlar® transfer belts last for months reducing downtime and minimizing the risk of damaged tooling
- Robust transfer design provides greater output up to 2000 epm at higher efficiencies
- Servo-driven, pneumatic-lift downstacker allows total infeed access
- Serpentine, belt-driven, sealed bearing downstacker feedscrew drive eliminates potential end contamination
- Sankyo self-compensating tensioner power transmission system
- Even-flow vacuum system controls end rotation
- Cantilever drive design for ease of maintenance
- Universal tooling design allows quick changeover
- Easy-to-use interactive electrical controls
- Thermal control maintains accurate, consistent product specifications
- 100% inspection with on-board leak detection system
- Load monitoring protection guards the press and tooling
- Available with 786D, D1500, flatback, D1300, two-finger tabs in steel or aluminum tabstocks
- EC compliant
All DRT End Conversion Systems are supported by a worldwide network of installation and service technicians.
Contact DRT to find out which End Conversion System is right for your EOE needs.